Not every蹲踞式程序为渐进式结果而构建。But this 30-day squat challenge starts with foundational exercises and adds targeted challenges that not only build a sexy booty,but also improve postural alignment,core strength,and功能稳定性这样就更容易保持你辛苦获得的成果。
Ready to get started?从复习开始proper squat form.Then read through the tips for making it through all 30 days of the squat challenge.Finally,consider printing out the schedule or bookmark this page so you have instructions handy for each day's routine.
开始时双脚平行，彼此之间的距离略大于臀部。站得高些，肩膀放松，knees soft,andpelvis properly aligned（不向前或向后倾斜）。If you've never done squats before,it may be helpful to have a chair behind you to act as a target.
- 把重心稍微移回脚跟，臀部合拢，开始向椅子（或你身后的墙）降低体重，就好像你要坐下来一样。Both the hips and the knees should bend simultaneously during this downward phase.
- As you lower your body,keep your spine long and your core engaged so your lower back doesn't arch or curve into a hunched position.
- If you notice your knees bending forward beyond your toes,pull your weight back slightly so the weight is in your heels and there is less pressure on your knees and shins.
- Keep your legs aligned so that it doesn't feel like your knees are falling in or rolling out.
- The bottom of the squat is when your booty touches the chair (beginning level),when your heels begin to lift off the floor (intermediate level),or when your thighs are parallel to the floor (advanced level).
- Keep the shoulders relaxed and core engaged as you return to the starting position.臀部和膝盖在向上阶段和向下阶段同时移动。
As you perform each squat repetition,舒舒服服服地呼吸，尽量保持动作的连续性和流畅性。
在这个30天的深蹲挑战中，你要做的一些练习需要你改变你的脚的姿势。But try to maintaingood posture(long spine,肩膀放松，neutral pelvis) throughout each exercise.
Consistency is key to when you're trying to build a better booty.使用这些技巧来保持承诺。
- Do your exercises at the same time every day:Studies have shown that morning exercisers are more consistent,so consider doing your routine shortly after rising.If you choose to do your routine in the afternoon or evening,set an alarm and stick to the plan.
- Don't worry if you don't do the exact exercises prescribed:The program is designed with a specific progression in mind,but if you forget what you are supposed to do on a given day,it's better to do something than nothing at all
- Add cross training activities:You'll get the best results from this (or any) squat challenge if you practicehealthy eating and activity habitsall month.If you're new to exercise or if you've been sedentary for a while,you don't have to participate inhardcore cardio.But you canset a step goal每天增加非运动性活动and add a few funeasy workouts(like a bike ride or a hike) to burn additional fat and calories.均衡的饮食，充满水果，蔬菜，lean protein,and whole grains will help as well.
最后，remember that starting any exercise may result in some muscle soreness,但你不应该感到疼痛。如果你刚开始锻炼，或者在运动时感到疼痛，talk to your health care provider to get personalized advice.
During the first week of the squat challenge, you'll focus on form.Why?因为懒散的下蹲不仅浪费你宝贵的锻炼时间，而且会造成肌肉记忆失调，这会困扰你很多年。
So even if you consider yourself to be a pro-squatter,你将在第一周对你的身体力学进行微调，充分利用你将在本月晚些时候进行的更高级的锻炼。If you're an advanced exerciser and you want to add a challenge,either double the reps,增加重量（哑铃）or do both.
Use a full-length mirror to check your form.每隔几次旋转你的身体姿势，从各个角度检查你的姿势。If you have a fellow exerciser in the house,你甚至可以要求他们提供反馈。
Week One Exercises: Focus on Perfect Form
- 第2天-赤脚蹲下：不要穿鞋，慢慢蹲下。Keep weight evenly distributed throughout the feet and toes relaxed.注意脚部的重量。As you move,your toes should never grip and you should feel strong through your heels.重量应该均匀分布在脚部，这样你就不会在足弓上滚动。重复10次。
- Day 3 - Eccentric squats:Count from 1–5 slowly to lower your body into the squat position.Then return to standing in one count and repeat.Focus on theeccentric收缩, or lowering phase.Repeat 15 times.
- Day 4 - Concentric squats:从（降低的）蹲姿开始。从1–5开始慢慢数数，使你的身体回到站姿。Then return to your squat position in one count and repeat.Focus on theconcentric收缩或提升阶段。Repeat 15 times.
- 第5天-深蹲：Start with feet wider than hip distance apart and toes rotated out (in a "V" position).Lower the hips down and slightly back,then return to the starting position.Repeat 15 times.
- Day 6 - Narrow squat:Place parallel feet closer together so that they are almost touching.Complete twenty squats maintaining this foot stance. Repeat 15 times.
During week two,you'll add postural changes and balance challenges to your squat workouts.By changing your foot stance or shifting your weight to one side or the other,你开始意识到并开始消除肌肉失衡。The result?A more functionally aligned body and a stronger core.
Use a bar or a countertop as needed if you need something to hold on to.在支持下做前几项练习，然后尝试挑战自己，在没有支持的情况下做一些事情。
Week Two Exercises: Add Balance to Enhance Training
- Day 8 - Squat reach:Complete a full squat,but as you finish the lifting phase,reach the arms overhead so that your heels lift off the floor.让你的核心肌肉保持抬高的姿势一秒钟。Repeat 20 times.
- Day 9 - Kickback squat:完成完全蹲下，但在完成提升阶段时，把右脚后跟向后伸展，离开地板，就好像你在踢身后的墙一样。在右侧重复10次，在左侧重复10次。
- Day 10 - Stair squat:双脚分开与臀部的距离，将一只脚放在楼梯上（或稍高的表面）。Complete 10 squat repetitions in this uneven position,then do 10 more with the other foot elevated on the stair.
- Day 11 - Weight shift squat:从脚宽开始。把重心移到右脚，这样你就可以把重心从左脚上移开（但脚趾要放在地上保持平衡）。完成10个重心右移的深蹲和10个重心左移的深蹲。
- Day 12 - Curtsy squats:在蹲姿的下降阶段，pull the right foot behind the left into a curtsy position.Repeat on the left.Complete 20 squats alternating sides.
- Day 13 - Single leg (pistol) squat:In a narrow squat stance,lift the right foot off the floor and complete 10 squats using only the left leg.Repeat on the other side.
Now that you've fine-tuned your form and balanced your body,it's time to overload your muscles to build strength and shape a sexy backside.你将通过长时间保持蹲姿来增加阻力。（等长收缩）或者以重量的形式增加阻力。
有些练习需要哑铃。If you're just starting out,在光线方面出错。2到5磅的重量就足够了。More advanced exercises can use 5 to 8 pounds or more.
如果你没有体重，use a household item,比如一袋米，一袋土豆，或者一袋橙子。
Week Three Exercises: Add Resistance to Overload Muscle
- Day 15 - Dumbbell squat:Place one dumbbell in each hand.Complete weighted squats maintaining good posture.完成20次重复。
- 第16天-蹲墙：Stand with your back to a wall and lower to a squat position keeping the back in contact with the wall.Hold for 30 seconds (beginning level) to 60 seconds (intermediate to advanced).
- Day 17 - Plie dumbbell squat:双手放在两腿中间，手持一个哑铃完成下蹲。Repeat 20 times.
- Day 18 - Walking squats:Begin in a lowered squat position.向前走4步时保持这个低姿态。Then walk back 4 steps.Lift to standing and repeat 5 times.
- Day 19 - Squat press:Put one dumbbell in each hand and hold them at shoulder height.Lower down into a squat.As you lift,把手臂伸过头顶，pressing the weights up.当你降低背部成蹲姿时，降低重量。Repeat 10–20 times.
- Day 20 - Wall squat with weights:Place yourself in a wall squat position and place a weight on your lap.Hold for 30 seconds (beginning level) to 60 seconds (intermediate to advanced).
- Day 21 - Rest
During week four of the squat challenge,you're going to add多倍运动蹲下。These jumps not only build powerful muscles,but they also increase your heart rate so that you burn more fat and calories.
It's important to practice perfect form when you add air to your squats.If you still feel unbalanced or uneasy doing squats,每次重复时，只需抬起脚趾，不要跳。
- Day 22 - Dumbbell squat with lift:Complete the dumbbell squat but add a boost at the end of the lifting phase so your heels come off the floor.Repeat 20 times.这个动作为跳跃做准备。
- Day 23 - Squat jump:完成下蹲动作，在举重阶段结束时快速跳跃。No weights are used for this variation.Repeat 10–20 times.
- Day 24 - Knee tap squats:Complete a squat jump,but during the jump,try to lift your knees high so that you can tap them with your hands. Repeat 10–20 times.
- Day 25 - Dorothy squats:Complete a squat jump and click your heels together when your legs are in the air.Land in a bent knee squat position and repeat.Repeat 10–20 times.
- Day 26 - Squat jumps (forward):连续深蹲跳，向前移动5-10次。转身，再完成5–10次，到达起始位置。
- Day 27 - Box jumps:Complete a forward squat jump to an elevated box or stair.Repeat 10–20 times.
- Day 28 - Rest
You've made it to the last few days of the squat challenge.Congratulations!You've earned the right to choose your routine during the last two days.从系列中选择任何练习，完成两次重复。
- Day 29:Your choice x 2
- Day 30:Your choice x 2
Beyond the 30-Day Challenge
So now that you've completed the squat challenge it's important that you maintain your results—or,better yet,continue to build a tighter,更强壮的背部。
Add some of these exercises to abalanced workout routinethat involves cardiovascular exercise,上下半身力量训练，and a灵活性例行程序.By incorporating these three essential types of exercise into你的每周时间表,you decrease your risk of injury and decrease the chances that you'll burn out or quit.